Join us Monday 24th to Wednesday 26th and take advantage of the Eat Out to Help out 50% off Food & Beverage Scheme.
The Captain's charter
Stay SAFE and have FUN by following the Captain's rules or you will be made to walk the plank!
- Offer timed play sessions – this will enable us to clean robustly and at more regular intervals;
- Limit the number of visitors (adults and children) session;
- Offer pre-sales of tickets so you can guarantee you will be able to enjoy a play session;
- Guarantee you a Table and provide table service;
- Provide hand washing facilities & hand sanitisers at many locations around the venue;
- Ask you to visit only if you and your family are feeling well and not showing signs of Covid-19,
- Use a temperature musket to check all visitor’s temperature upon entering;
- Encourage you to use card over cash for payments;
- Ask that anyone over the age of 11 wear Face Masks (and eye patches if you wish), however we don’t mind if you take then off when eating and drinking 🙂 ;
- Not visit if you have sailed the high seas and returned from any countries on the government’s restricted list;
- Provide the safest possible facility, however we kindly ask parents / guardians to supervise their children at all times and respect other visitors by taking note of new signage.
To purchase tickets to visit Pirates Landing, please click the button here:
Clean, Safe & Fun!
A popular destination for the family!
- 2 Soft Play Zones
- Under 4s Play Zone
- 4 + Play Zone
- Coffee Shop for all
- Birthday Parties
- Exclusive Hire options
Here’s just a few reasons you should book
- Enjoy exclusive use of our Pirate Ship
- Choose between a hot/cold buffet
- Unlimited play once your party is over
- Everything from e-invites to cleaning up is taken care of for you to just relax and enjoy.
Click the button below to select a date and book
We have 2 venues (Camberley & Wokingham) and all families are welcome. We are open 364 days of the year (closed on Christmas Day). If we are closed for any special events / exclusive hires, we will post this information on our social channels.
- Our venue is suitable for all children up to the age 12 years;
- Adult supervision is required at all times;
- No Children may enter without a guardian aged 16 years or over;
- No Adults may enter the site without children;