Buy a ticket
Select the date & time to purchase your tickets
- Weekends & Holidays Sessions are 1.5hrs long with available daily time slots being 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm and some days at 3:30pm;
- Term Time Monday to Friday Sessions are 2.5hrs long with available daily time slots being 9:30am & 12:30pm.
- We have also started offering After School Play Sessions on Thursdays and Fridays - these must be booked in advance - if no bookings have been taken by lunch time on the specific day, the venue will close at 3pm.
- Please ensure you are happy with Captain's Charter on the home page before booking your tickets
We are currently limiting our number of visitors per session, which will enable us to clean the venue before the next session
- You will receive your tickets via email (please check your junk folder)
- Please show your order summary at the door when you enter the site
- Please be prompt for your booked session
- Cancellations can only be made up to 24hrs before your visit and will incur a processing fee of 10%
- Refunds (full or partial) will not be given due to non-attendance / late entrance / visitors within the party not attending
- Registered Childminders please apply your discount code when booking your tickets - the discount will be applied on the payment page
- Members, please continue booking your tickets here and be ready to show your tickets and Membership card when entering
|28 September 2020||29 September 2020||30 September 2020||1 October 2020||2 October 2020||3 October 2020||4 October 2020|
|5 October 2020||6 October 2020||7 October 2020||8 October 2020||9 October 2020||10 October 2020||11 October 2020|
|12 October 2020||13 October 2020||14 October 2020||15 October 2020||16 October 2020||17 October 2020||18 October 2020|
|19 October 2020||20 October 2020||21 October 2020||22 October 2020||23 October 2020||24 October 2020||25 October 2020|
|26 October 2020||27 October 2020||28 October 2020||29 October 2020||30 October 2020||31 October 2020||1 November 2020|
You can buy tickets for any of the event slots listed in the calendar, just look for a slot at a time you can attend, click it and fill in the relevant information.
NOTE: Your Postcode goes in two places – next to your CC CVC Code and at the end of your address.